2/05/2012

Questions from the Evening Muse, in Charlotte, NC.

Just to reiterate, I'm answering questions from the shows that I was unable to answer from the stage.



Clyde.


I think Rockity Roll, or Sad Man Happy Man. I love you, too, and you're very welcome.


I don't know what this means, and I'd be cheating if I Googled.


No, and no.

Now that I've answered those questions: I'm sure you don't mean to be mean to me, but it's weird to have lyrics just kind of said at me.

I also wonder if you've heard about how awful, hurtful, and destructive life in Soul Coughing was for me, and, if so, why you'd prod me about it.


Girl. In a grander sense, as opposed to "pussy" (which I just typo'd as "putty", and maybe I should've not corrected it).


I'm hoping somebody else already time-traveled to 1933 and killed Hitler, because I'd like to go to 1993, fire my miserable bandmates in Soul Coughing, and make a record with the Dust Brothers.


I don't know that I could.

I will forward all entries to you.



I guess I'd say Rue McClanahan, being that she was such a vocal exponent of doin' it.

Could I write in Monroe from Too Close for Comfort?